These terms and conditions apply to the CityCash Scheme which runs until 31 st May 2018 for General Season Ticket Holders, Ricoh Diamond Suite Members, Sytner BMW Lounge Members, Seasonal Box Holders and Gold Members. These terms and conditions will be updated on a season by season basis, or as required.
1. Within these terms and conditions, the following meanings will apply to the following words:
Card means 2016/17 Season Ticket or Membership Cards belonging to Eligible Groups. CityCash balance will be stored on the Season Ticket or Membership Card; whichever is applicable.
CityCash means the amount of Loyalty Cash earned (but not yet redeemed) on Qualifying Purchases as set out in point 7 & 8 of these terms and conditions.
Corporate Club Events means events organised by Cardiff City FC Commercial Department.
Club means Cardiff City Football Club Limited [Cardiff City FC]– registered company number 109065 and registered office Cardiff City Stadium, Leckwith Road, Cardiff CF11 8AZ.
Club Store means the Cardiff City FC Official Store at Cardiff City Stadium.
Stadium means Cardiff City Stadium, Leckwith Road, Cardiff CF11 8AZ.
E-Ticketing Website means the Cardiff City FC online ticketing website at www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcity.
Eligible Groups means Qualifying Season Ticket Holders or Qualifying Members.
First Team means the Cardiff City FC men’s first team.
Full Season Ticket means, for the purpose of these terms and conditions, any Season Ticket purchased on or before the first Qualifying Home League Match of the 2017/18 Normal Season.
Half Season Ticket means any Season Ticket purchased after 1st December 2017 which is valid for Qualifying Home League Matches played after 1s January 2018 for the 2017/18 Season.
Hospitality Packages means tickets purchased for Qualifying Home League Matches in The Captains Lounge, the Sony Suite, the Fosters Club and Matchday Boxes.
Official Sales Point means the Club Store, Online Store, Ticket Office, E-Ticketing Website, or the Club’s Commercial Sales teams.
Online Store means the Cardiff City FC Official Online Store at www.cardiffcityfcstore.com.
Pro-Rata Season Ticket means, for the purpose of these terms and conditions, any Season Ticket purchased after the first Qualifying Home League Match of the 2017/18 Normal Season.
Scheme means the Cardiff City FC Loyalty Cash Scheme known as CityCash which will run seasonally until 31st May.
Ticket Office means the Cardiff City FC Ticket Office at Cardiff City Stadium.
Qualifying Away League Match means First Team League matches played away from Cardiff City Stadium during the regular season 2017/18.
Qualifying Home League Match means First Team League matches played at the Stadium during the regular season 2017/18.
Qualifying Member means a supporter who has purchased a Cardiff City FC Gold Membership or Junior Bluebirds Membership 2017/18.
Qualifying Spend means the total price paid by a Qualifying Season Ticket Holder or Qualifying Member to the Club after the value of any CityCash redemption has been excluded from the transaction. For example, if a Qualifying Season Ticket Holder bought a £20 Home League Match Ticket which was partly paid for using £5 of CityCash, the Qualifying Season Ticket Holder’s Qualifying Spend would be £15.
Qualifying Season Ticket Holder means a supporter who has purchased a Cardiff City Football Club Full, Pro-rata or Half Season Ticket 2017/18 or a Ricoh Diamond Suite Membership, Sytner BMW Lounge Membership or a Seasonal Box.
Zero Value Tickets means tickets issued free of charge to Disabled Carers or any other complimentary ticket issued by the Club. Those with a Zero Value Season Ticket will not be eligible for the CityCash Scheme.
2. These terms and conditions apply to membership of the Scheme.
3. Eligible Groups will be automatically added to the CityCash Scheme. By taking part you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
4. At no time can CityCash be exchanged for actual currency. CityCash can only be redeemed at the Ticket Office, the Club Store, the Online Store or the Club’s Commercial Sales teams and cannot be exchanged for cash or for a paper voucher.
5. CityCash is non-transferable and can only be used by the named individual as shown on the front of the Card.
6. Qualifying Season Ticket Holders who are also Qualifying Members through holding a Junior Bluebirds Membership will be entitled to Season Ticket Holder CityCash Scheme amounts only.
7. The Club shall credit Eligible Groups with the following CityCash Starting Balances, available from 1st August 2017 unless otherwise stated (and awarded at the Club’s discretion):
a. Qualifying Season Ticket Holders
b. Qualifying Members
8.Eligible Groups will earn CityCash on the following items:
a.Qualifying Season Ticket Holders
b. Qualifying Members
9.Exclusions to point 8 apply on:
a. A Qualifying Season Ticket Holder’s purchase of their Full Season Ticket, Pro Rata Season Ticket or Half Season Ticket– this purchase is not included within the CityCash Scheme and therefore Qualifying Season Ticket Holders will not earn CityCash on this purchase.
b. A Qualifying Member’s purchase of their Membership - this purchase is not included within the CityCash Scheme and therefore Qualifying Members will not earn CityCash on this purchase
c. Matchday programme purchases
10.CityCash awarded will be available to redeem after the following length of time:
a. CityCash earned on full-price Merchandise items will be available after 30 days, in-line with the Club’s returns policy
b. CityCash earned on Qualifying Home League Match Tickets or Hospitality Packages will be available 48 hours after the fixture date
c. CityCash earned on Corporate Club Events (where specified by the Club) will be available 48 hours after the event date
d. End of Season: Additional Rewards will be available 48 hours after the last fixture of the Normal Season
e. Any Qualifying Member who upgrades to become a Qualifying Season Ticket Holder will have their existing balance transferred to their Season Ticket Card and will be considered a Qualifying Season Ticket Holder and not a Qualifying Member from the date of issue
f. If a Qualifying Season Ticket or Qualifying Membership is cancelled, all unused CityCash will become invalidated from the date of cancellation
11. Qualifying Season Ticket Holders and Qualifying Members must produce their Card or, in the case of purchases made online have logged in to their Online Store account prior to payment to earn CityCash. No CityCash will be awarded if the Card is not presented.
12. Any purchase that is not made via an Official Sales Point will not qualify for CityCash.
13. CityCash will not be issued (or will be cancelled) in circumstances where a purchase of any kind has been refunded or, in the case of ticket purchases, the holder of that ticket has been ejected from the Stadium for behavioural reasons.
14. CityCash can be redeemed on the following items when purchased via the Ticket Office, the Club Store, the Online Store or the Club’s Commercial Sales teams:
a. Merchandise items (at list price only unless otherwise stated by the Club)
b. Qualifying Home League Match Tickets
c. Corporate Club Events (where specified by the Club)
d. 2017/18 Half Season Ticket
e. 2018/19 Season Ticket
f. 2018/19 Membership
15. CityCash cannot be earned in conjunction with any other discounts or offers (including but not limited to, any sale, promotion, discount, credit note, voucher, qualifying Membership discounts, season ticket holder discounts), unless communicated otherwise via the Club’s Official Website – www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk or within your monthly Loyalty Statement where applicable.
16. Exclusions on redemption may apply and these will be communicated via the Club’s Official Website and monthly Loyalty Statements where applicable. CityCash cannot be redeemed on Matchday Programmes.
17. When redeeming CityCash, Eligible Groups must produce their Card at the point of sale and prior to payment. The Club retains the right to ask for satisfactory proof of identification (including Photo ID) upon redemption of CityCash. Any Cards which are lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged should be reported to the Ticket Office as soon as possible so that the Card can be cancelled. Replacement Cards will incur a fee of £10 and can only be issued to the named person on the original Card. Any remaining CityCash will be transferred to the replacement Card within 48 hours. The Club takes no responsibility for any CityCash which is redeemed fraudulently between a Card being lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged and it being reported to the Ticket Office.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, it is not possible to redeem CityCash retrospectively where the supporter has forgotten to present their Card prior to payment.
19. When Eligible Groups have redeemed a certain value of CityCash, their CityCash balance will be reduced by that amount. If the full CityCash balance is redeemed, the CityCash balance will return to zero. The balance cannot go in to a negative value.
20. If CityCash is used as part or full payment and subsequently refunded, any CityCash owed as a result of such an exchange or refund will be added to the balance of CityCash Account. Cash refunds on the CityCash amount are not available in these circumstances.
21. Qualifying Season Ticket Holders and Qualifying Members are responsible for supplying the Club with their most up-to-date contact details. You can update your details at any time by logging in to the E-Ticketing Website or Online Store.
22. For the avoidance of doubt, First Team matches played in any Cup competitions (including, but not limited to the EFL Cup and the FA Cup) are not included in the definition of “Qualifying Home League Match” and are not included in the Scheme. CityCash cannot be earned or redeemed on tickets for Cup matches.
23. The Club reserves the right to change or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice and at our discretion, and;
a. Discontinue the Scheme at any time
b. Alter the qualifying criteria of the Scheme
c. Suspend any CityCash amount or cancel any CityCash collected at any time where the terms and conditions have been breached, or for any other reasonable condition such as suspected fraud
24. The Club reserves the right to correct errors made in monthly Loyalty Statements or by its members of staff when informing an Eligible Group member of the value of their available CityCash. The Club is not liable under any circumstances to any third party for loss caused by such errors.
25. All CityCash balances from 2016/17 will be cleared at 00:00 on 1st June 2017, at which point each Qualifying Member’s CityCash balance will return to zero. For the avoidance of doubt, CityCash balance can be redeemed up until 23:59 on 31st May 2017.
26. All CityCash balances from 2017/18 will be cleared at 00:00 on 1st June 2018, at which point each Qualifying Member’s CityCash balance will return to zero. For the avoidance of doubt, CityCash balance can be redeemed up until 23:59 on 31st May 2018.